MAHLE opens up maximum diagnostic possibilities for independent workshops
MAHLE Aftermarket will launch the RemotePRO, a complementary diagnostic system for vehicle service, beginning in February 2023. It covers more manufacturers than the competition.
Gives independent workshops the same possibilities as a branded workshop—the RemotePRO.
- MAHLE will launch a supplementary diagnostic tool on the market beginning in February 2023
- Independent workshops can thus perform complex diagnostics just like authorized workshops and contact specialists directly
- The MAHLE RemotePRO enables remote diagnostics of vehicles with access to the original equipment manufacturer’s data
- MAHLE covers more manufacturers with RemotePRO than any competitor
- RemotePRO is the ideal supplement to the MAHLE TechPRO/BRAIN BEE Connex universal diagnostic tool
Independent workshops can thus perform complex diagnostics and service routines just like authorized workshops. Specialists can be called in via chat or hotline to provide expert guidance through the diagnostic process. The RemotePRO is the ideal complement to the universal diagnostic tool TechPRO from MAHLE and Connex from BRAIN BEE.
Where universal diagnostic tools reach their limits, sometimes only a manufacturer’s diagnostic device can help. Remote diagnostic tool virtually unite a large number of such manufacturer diagnostic devices on one server. This allows independent workshops to use the same range of functions as branded workshops, even on vehicles that are very rare or difficult to diagnose.
This includes reading and erasing the fault memory, calibration, programming and maintenance of various systems in the vehicle, but also the teaching of vehicle keys or the diagnosis of atypical and “exotic” fault situations.
The services of the manufacturers are billed according to the “pay per use” principle, i.e. depending on the application. This means that independent workshops can pass on these costs directly and transparently to their customers. In return, they benefit from the expertise and technical possibilities that their independent workshop has as a result.