CEA-Leti Announces 17 Papers to Be Presented At Photonics West 2021 and a Virtual Workshop on March 25
CEA-Leti, a technology research institute of CEA Tech, will present 14 papers during Photonics West 2021, March 6-11, including an invited paper, "Advanced roughness characterization for 300mm Si photonics patterning & optimization".
In addition, the institute will host a virtual workshop, "Emerging Photonic and Integration Technologies for Healthcare" on March 25.
The one-hour event will explore coming innovations in photonics, and will include virtual stands where participants can discuss their innovations. Group-and-private chat networking will be available through text, video and audio chat.
Photonic Workshop Presentations
- CEA-Leti's vision on bioelectronics Emmanuel Sabonnadière, CEO
- New therapeutic approach for Parkinson's disease leveraging NIR light Cécile Moro, Clinatec Project Manager
- Computational microscopy for health applications Sophie Morales, Head of Imaging Systems for Biology and Health Lab
- Emerging sensors tackling environmental and medical challenge Bertrand Bourlon, Head of the Optical Sensors Lab
- The rise of quantum photonics computing and communication Ségolène Olivier, Quantum Photonics Program Manager
- Toward deep electronics and photonics integration Fabrice Guellec, Head of Smart Integrated Circuits for Imaging Lab